GROUP TOUR PRICE ONLY LAND
|INR 160,000 Per person|
|3 nights||CAIRNS||Coral Tree Inn or Similar|
|3 nights||GOLD COAST||Mantra on View / Mantra Legends or Similar|
|3 nights||SYDNEY||Vibe Sydney / Travelodge Sydney or Similar|
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrival Brisbane – Onto Gold Coast
Arrival Brisbane, meet & greet at the airport. You will be met by our representative who will transfer you to Goldcoast. Arrival Goldcoast, Day at leisure to enjoy Gold Coast and its beautiful beaches. You can do some amazing shopping at Pacific Fair or gamble at the Conrad Jupiters. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Gold Coast – Full Day Sea World
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Seaworld. Make contact with marine life wonders like dolphins, seals, sharks and polar bears at Australia SEA WORLD. Visit the amazing Shark Bay, the worlds largest man-made lagoon system, where you can come face-to-face with the most feared species of sharks in the world! Check out the new 4D animated presentation Planet SOS and experience the plight of our fragile planet and its changing environments. Visit Polar Bear Shores, watch the 1960 themed Waterski Wipeout show, visit Cartoon Network Cartoon Beach, enjoy the rides and attractions at Sesame Street Beach, where you can watch Bert & Ernie live stage show, featuring a full cast of characters singing and dancing up a storm. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Gold Coast – Full Day Movie World
Breakfast at hotel. Full day visit to Movieworld. Experience the magic and excitement of a world where EVERYONE A STAR – Warner Bros. Movie World! Experience an exhilarating ride like no other on the planet with the Superman Escape – an unprecedented thrill rollercoaster where you travel 100km/h in just two seconds! Take adventure to the next dimension in the DreamWorks Shrek 4D Adventure- the attraction that puts you in the action with hair-raising, eye-popping, and butt-busting effects so real all your senses will be on ogre-time. Experience the other heart thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon and Wild West Falls, the spine-tingling Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster, all the fun of Looney Tunes Village, and the spectacular Main Street Star Parade. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Gold Coast – Cairns
This morning after breakfast, transfers to the Airport for your flight to Cairns. Arrive Cairns, transfers to your Hotel. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 5: Cairns – Full Day Green Island Tour
Breakfast at hotel. Full day Green Island tour with lunch. Enjoy the ride on semi submersibles and glass bottoms to see the marine life of Great Barrier Reef. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Cairns – Tjapukai by Night Tour with Dinner
This morning after breakfast, the day is free at leisure. In the evening enjoy Tjapukai by Night tour with dinner. It will be a cultural evening of entertainment with a sumptuous buffet dinner. Immerse yourself in the traditions of the Aboriginal people through traditional dances, music and the telling of dreamtime legends providing a powerful and personal insight into ancient Australian culture. Includes: Complimentary face painting on arrival, Welcome Drink of standard beer, wine, soft drink or juice, Quinkin Spirit Welcome, Fire Lighting Ceremony, Sumptuous International buffet dinner in the Boomerang Restaurant, influenced by indigenous flavours, Dance Performance by the Tjapukai dancers, Photo Opportunities. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Cairns – Sydney
This morning after breakfast, transfers to the Airport for your flight to Sydney. Arrive Sydney, transfers to your Hotel. In the evening, enjoy the Show boat dinner cruise. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 8: Sydney – Half Day City Tour & Discovery 2 Passes
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for half day Sydney city tour. HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail, Sydney Opera House, The Rocks – Sydneys birthplace, Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Marys Cathedral, Art Gallery and the Domain, Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair – superb views of the harbour and city skyline, Royal Australian Naval Base of Garden Island, Kings Cross – Sydney hot spot, Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse, The Gap – stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads, Visit Bondi Beach – Australia most famous surf beach, Historic and trendy Paddington, Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Sydney – Full Day Blue Mountains Tour
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure or you can travel over Sydney Harbour Bridge for a full circle tour of the Blue Mountains. Sheer escarpments, rugged bushland and awe-inspiring views from mountain lookouts. Ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Skyway Cable Car (own expense) and see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit an Australian Wildlife Park, meet unique Australian animals and perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala! Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Sydney – Departure
This morning Breakfast at hotel. Transfers to the airport for your return flight back home.
- To book & confirm you tour : Pay 25% of the total package cost
- 45days prior to the travel date : Pay 50% of the total package cost
- 30days prior to the travel date : Pay 100% of the total package cost
Tour Cost Includes:
- Travel Insurance upto 50000USD.
- Visa Fee
- 3 Nights accommodation in Gold Coast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairns
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Full day @ Sea world in Gold Coast
- Full day @ Movie world in Gold Coast
- Full Day Green Island Tour
- Tjapukai by Night Tour with Dinner
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise
- Sydney City tour
- Sydney Discovery 2 pass (Sydney Wildlife World, Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower and Oz Trek)
- All tours & airport transfers on SIC basis
Tour cost Excludes
- Round trip economy class Air tickets.
- 5% GST if paid in INR to us.
- Tours mentioned as optional
- 2-3% card charges will be applicable for credit card payments.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc
- Any item/ service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
- Additional cost that will be incurred for transfers other than specified in the inclusions.
- Any high season surcharge that may be imposed by the hotel.
- Porte rage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes routing charged by airlines on your ticket.
- Any increase in visa fees.
- No booking has been made as of now, hence all services are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- In case asked Refundable Deposit Payment / Credit Card for Guarantee need to be provided at the Hotel.
- Telephones – Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which are easily available by showing your passport at the airport
- There are no refunds for any unutilized services on tour.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- It is advisable to carry an international travel adapter to avoid any inconvenience.
- Travel Light 30Kg checked in luggage & 7Kg hand luggage per person is allowed in the flight.
Cancellations Policy & Charges:
- Prior to 45days prior to Departure Date : Booking Deposit is non refundable
- Between 44–16days prior to Dep Date : 50% of the total package cost
- Within 15days prior to travel : 100% of total package cost