Be it for an unforgettable vacation or an important business meeting, planning an international trip can be both confusing and time consuming. If you’re in such a state for your impending Uganda trip, leave this daunting task to the professionals at Citron Tours. They are well aware of complicated visa rules, regulations and policies that pertain to almost all countries, and hence can assure you of reliable help to secure your Uganda visa on time.
1. Original passport, valid for at least six months.
2. UAE residence permit (Valid for 90 days).
3. Two passport size Photographs with white background (3.5*4.5 cm).
4. A letter of invitation from Uganda.
5. A letter from Employer / Sponsor.
6. Certificate of incorporation in case of business travel.
7. Last 3 months personal bank statement with bank stamp.
8. Preapproval will take 2-3 working days before stamping.
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
2 to 3 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.