Getting a Sri Lanka Tourist Visa can be an easy task if you apply online.You can apply for an ETA by using citrontours.ae. With a Sri Lankan ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) you will be allowed to stay in the country for up to 30 days Total.
In a few simple steps, our dedicated team with widespread knowledge of visa documentation and lodging will remove all hassles of processing your Sri Lankan visa
1. Valid UAE residence Visa with 30 days validity
2. Passport should have 6 month validity with at least two blank page
3. NOC letter stating salary, designation, year of joining for employers, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners
4. 1 Recent Photograph
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
2 to 3 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.