If you are planning for a weekend trip to Oman or Musandam, a bit of fore-planning is now necessary. You will no longer be able to get a visa upon arrival at any of the service desks at the entry ports.
Any UAE resident, expatriate or tourist visiting Musandam Dibba does not need to apply for an online Oman Visa from Dubai. This applies even if you are booking a Musandam Day trip or a Musandam Dibba overnight trip because it is just the matter of passing the border and no Exit or Entry seal will be stamped on the passport.
If you are visiting during the Oman Khareef festival or any other locations within Oman territory like MusandamKhasab, individuals should apply for an online Oman e-Visa from Dubai to be able to enter the country. tourist visa holders of Asian or Middle Eastern passport holders (Egypt, Jordan, India, Philippines, Sri Lanka, etc) who are visiting Oman from UAE will need a new visa to enter back into UAE as the entry and exit seal will be stamped on the passports. And UAE Residents (certain professions - Check the list below) & develop country passport holders (Check list below) individuals can apply Oman Visa through Citron Tourism.
1. Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
2. Passport should have 6 month validity with at least two blank page
3. NOC letter stating salary, designation, year of joining for employers, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners
4. 1 Recent Photograph
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
2 to 3 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.