Planning to visit India?, Citron Tours will help you to visit India for processing e-visa for selected nationals. If you are applying from UAE, you can get the support for getting electronic travel authorization for traveling to India with a period of 90 days.
You cannot enter all the airports in India with electronic travel authorization, there are selected airports and sea ports which are Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum and Varanasi. Seaports are Cochin, Goa, Mangalore.
1. International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation , sight seeing , casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
2. Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
3. International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
4. International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
5. Not available to individuals endorsed on parent's / spouse's passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport. E-tourist Visa will be granted only against valid passports.
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
3 to 5 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.