|VISA NAME||PROCESSING TYPE||NO OF VISA||PRICE|
|Hong Kong 14 Days Stamp Visa||AED 1,150|
|Hong Kong Preapproval Visa||AED 150|
A visa is not required for countries included in the list of Hong Kong Visa Waiver Concession, which further allows for a stay up to a duration ranging from seven days to 180 days. Based on our extensive experience in dealing with all ins and outs of visa procedures, we assist all other foreign nationals who need an entry permit to visit Hong Kong for leisure or trade reasons.
1. Application form: Fully completed in English, signed and dated by the applicant.
2. Four passport photographs
3. Requirement: Frontal view of the head, recent, lifelike.
4. In color with a uniform and white-colored background.
6. Validity of at least 90 days from the date of expiry of the requested visa.
7. At least two free pages
2 copies of personal data pages of the passport, Previous Schengen / UK / US visas and UAE residence visa.
NOC letter from the local employer mentioning name and designation of the applicant, purpose of travel, position, monthly salary and begin date of employment in the UAE, name and address of the company to be visited.
Last six months original personal bank statements.
Hotel booking (with hotel letterhead, full address, and telephone/fax numbers).
Copy of invitation letter from a Hong Kong company and sponsor form from the invitee company.
1. Documents Verification
2. Assistance for Appointment in Embassy
3. Assistance for Application Preparation
4. Hotel and Tour Package Booking Support
40 to 45 Working Days
All visas are issued at the sole discretion of their respective Governments, and we cannot guarantee any visa issuance. We do not have any affiliation with any government agency. All visas can be applied personally by using their respective Government websites or by visiting their Embassy or Consulate.