Wild Wadi Water Park is designed featuring the Arabian Tales like Juha, Sindbad, Aladdin From, The Arabian nights. Every part showcases a unique Arabic touch to its structure. This park is located very close to the Stunning Burj At Arab, so along with the amazing Water rides you also get marvelous view of The Burj Al Arab Hotel and The scenic view of the never end open waters of the Arabian Gulf. Whether you love fast-paced adventure or a lazy time on water this Water park is ideal for both.
It has breathtaking rides- Tantrun and Burj Surj, Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders for ultimate surfing experience it creates realistic high waves, A leisure time by just entering in the pool. It has many tallest water rides enhancing your adventurous Fun. Relax and enjoy the meter high waves of the Flood River or long and lazy river Juha’s Journey, in this you can just relax on the tube and float slowly on water taking a round in the water park. For the little activities which include racing slides and water guns! Specially designed for kids where they will love to have fun.
After getting drenched in water and having fun on rides, you can have food from variety of options available at the Wild Wadi Park from juicy gourmet barbeque, burgers and footlong hotdogs to grilled tikkas, kebabs and freshly made pizzas! and many other healthy options and specialized menu for the kids.
*Carry booking voucher and Valid ID Proof for this tour.
- Pick-up from your location/Hotel in Dubai
- Entry tickets to wild wadi water park
- Access to water slides and rides at wild wadi
- Access to water activities
- Access to pools
- Drop-off to your location/Hotel in Dubai
|Wild Wadi Water Park
||No transfers park opens from 10:00Am to 7:00PM
|Wild Wadi Park with private transfers
||Custom pick up timings
||Call driver 30 minutes in advance for drop back
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website