ReviewsNo reviews yet
Ever dreamt of getting a flying experience, knowing how it feels to float defying the gravity beneath your feet? Well, your dreams can now become a reality by visiting I-fly Dubai. I-Fly Dubai is an indoor adventure Sport that gives you an experience of free flight in a well-controlled and perfectly safe indoor venue. Yes! It sure is a challenging activity even if it is indoor it can take your adrenaline rush to the new highs. While the activity seems very difficult it really is a safe and full of fun indoor skydive experience, guided by highly professional skilled trainers who will help you with a smooth flight in Dubai. Conducted with all required safety gears that ensure your complete safety.
A must-do tour for all Thrill loving adventure seeker - Flying activity at I-Fly Dubai
Location: City Centre Mirdif Dubai
Timings: Monday to Thursday: 12:00PM to 9:00PM
Friday and Sunday: 12:00Pm to 10:00PM
Saturday: 12:00Pm to 11:00PM
- Minimum age limit above 3 years
- Maximum Weight up to 115 Kg
- Entry will not be permitted if the participant is under the influence of authorized substances leading to impaired judgment.
- Pregnant Women are not allowed for the activity due to safety concerns
- Wear comfortable, warm clothes for this activity
- It is mandatory to reach 1-hour last-minute before the flight
- Tunnel wind may be chilling at times, hence we recommend warm clothing
- No show or partial use of service or last-minute cancellations are non-refundable
- 60 seconds Flight
- Safety gears
- Flights instructions
- Guided Flight experience.
- Pre flight Briefing
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website