Per person on DBL/TWN
|BARON BEACH HOTEL PATTAYA & IBIS BANGKOK SUKHUMVIT OR SIMILAR 3*||INR 25000||AED 1600||USD 450||EUR 400|
|THE BAYVIEW HOTEL PATTAYA & NOVOTEL BANGKOK ON SIAM SQUARE OR SIMILAR 4*||INR 30000||AED 1900||USD 550||EUR 500|
|HILTON PATTAYA & RADISSON BLU PLAZA BANGKOK OR SIMILAR 5*||INR 45000||AED 2700||USD 750||EUR 700|
Starting Price @ AED 1600 Per Person (INR 25000)
Time for a Tropical Break! Thailand is one of the most Tourism Friendly Destinations in the world. An Array of Beautiful Golden Sand Beaches with clear Aquamarine Water, Many Iconic temples of Buddha and ancient ruins representing the Heritage of this country. Wondorous Modern City Landscapes, leading an Ultra-Modern Living Especially in Bangkok.
Some of the Most Popular places to visit in Thailand are:
Bangkok- known for its city infrastructure, Skylarking Buildings and Excellent city views that you can enjoy only in Bangkok.
Phuket: Popular for its Coral Islands, Clear –green water Surface. Sailing near the coral Island allows you to have a close look of the corals, is one of the best experiences.
Pattaya : Long clean Beaches with Aquamarine water, rich biodiversity and Ideal place for Scuba Diving, as it has beautiful reef
Karbi: Sandy Beaches, translucent serene water surface, Beautiful cave palace Houses, Limestone caves that are truly mesmerizing. Only way to this beach is in a boat and is not very crowded, that makes it even more refreshing and wonderful.
Book you package now with Citron Tours, one of the best travel agents at your service.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1- Arrive Bangkok – Pattaya
Arrive into Bangkok – Meet Guide – Check-in to the hotel. (After 1200 hrs) -stay at Pattaya Hotel
DAY 2- In Pattaya
Breakfast at Hotel – Half a day orientation tour of Pattaya – Visit Big Buddha Temple – Visit Nong Nooch village walk through lush green gardens – Cultural Shows and Elephant Shows – Overnight stay at Pattaya Hotel
DAY 3- In Pattaya
Breakfast at the hotel – Morning Visit to Coral Island or Koh Larn in a speedboat – Beautiful marine life and colourful coral formations – exciting adventure sport (on own cost) – Lunch – Stay at Pattaya Hotel
DAY 4- Pattaya – Bangkok (1hrs travel approx)
After breakfast at Hotel – coach transfer to Bangkok – City and Temples tour of Bangkok – Visit to Golden Buddha Temple and Reclining Buddha Temple – Visit a shopping mall – back to Hotel – Luxury Cruises on the Chaophraya River with international buffet and on board with music -stay at Bangkok Hotel
DAY 5- In Bangkok
Visit to Safari world – the Marine Park – Overnight stay at Bangkok Hotel as per your choice
DAY 6- Depart Bangkok
Breakfast at the hotel – check out – transfer to airport for departure
To Book contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for Expert advice on custom made packages, suitable for you.
Tour Cost Includes:
- Travel Insurance .
- Visa Registration.
- 05 nights’ accommodation as per the package chosen.
- 05 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 01 Lunch at coral Island
- 01 Dinner at Chaophraya River Cruise
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Transfers with Arrival & Departure Assistance at the Airport
- City Tour & Shopping
- Sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Plan
Tour cost Excludes
- Round Trip Airfare
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- Mandatory Tips
- Any item/ service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
- Additional cost that will be incurred for transfers other than specified in the inclusions.
- Any high season surcharge that may be imposed by the hotel.
- Porte rage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes routing charged by airlines on your ticket.
- Any increase in visa fees.
- Visa approval will be under the sole discretion of the Embassy and Citron Tours will not be held responsible in case of any visa rejection.
- Hotel Standard Check-in at 02 PM; Check out at 12 PM
- If payment is made to our Indian account in INR (5%GST) will be additional on overall cost.
- For any credit card payment 2-3% bank charges will be levied.
- Booking confirmation and total price are subject to the availability of the hotel rooms.
- Tours that are mentioned as OPTIONAL will always incur additional cost.
- At the time of booking due to New Year’s Eve additional surcharge will be applicable as per holidays, festivals, and special events.
- No blocking has been made as of now, hence all services are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- In case asked Refundable Deposit Payment / Credit Card for Guarantee need to be provided at the Hotel.
- Telephones – Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which are easily available by showing your passport at the airport.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- It is advisable to carry an international travel adapter to avoid any inconvenience.
- Travel Light 20Kg checked in luggage & 7Kg hand luggage per person is allowed in the flight.
- 100 % charges will be applicable for any kind of No Show.
- There are no refunds for any unutilized services on tour.
- Our Itinerary may be modified depending on the availability of the services and may be rearranged accordingly.
- Tours terms and conditions will be as mentioned on our website (https://www.citrontours.ae/page/terms-conditions)
Cancellations Policy & Charges:
Cancellation and refund policy will be advised by our executives on package confirmation.