A unique way to rise above the ground and experience what is it like to fly with The Hot Air balloon ride. Hot Air balloon is a balloon shaped Air pocket which has an envelope for hot Air attached to a basket. It uses a simple mechanism to fly by heating the air inside the envelope that starts rising above carrying the basket attached along with it, in which you will be standing. Hot Air Balloon is also known as the first flying method used by man-kind.
The Hot Air balloon Tour is a very exciting recreational activity in Dubai carried out in beautiful backdrops of The Hajar Mountains, timed carefully in the morning during the sunrise, a perfect time to enjoy the scenic beauty of the desert. It is a fun filled adventure with complete safety.
While the balloon begins to fly and reach the height of 4000ft the desert looks unspeakably mesmerizing, the magical vistas of the land below that will make it’s an ever-lasting impression adding to your best memories. You will be overwhelmed with the feeling of adventure, fun and serenity all at once while on a Hot Air Balloon Ride.
To get this wonderful experience book Hot Air Balloon Tour on our website.
*Transfers also available on private basis. Carry your passport or valid Emirates ID for this tour
- Pick Up from your location/ Hotel in Dubai
- Drive to Hajar Mountains
- 40 minutes to 1 hours Flight on board (Depending on weather and permissions)
- Morning desert Photography opportunity
- Soft Drinks / Refreshments served on board
- Drop Back to your location/ Hotel in Dubai
|Hot Air Balloon Ride
||4:00 to 4:30AM
||10:00 to 11:00AM
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website