Glow Garden is the first glow park with a unique form of Art. It is a fairytale world standing in front of your eyes, where you can see extraordinary creativity. Many structures with a glow in it are made from recyclable items like replica of Burj Khalifa out of bottles, a talking tree etc., that you can see at the starting of the tour.
As you go further you can see Stills created from many popular animated movies that stand in glow all night. Dazzling flowers, fruits and lit up entrances is like entering an enchanted world. Then comes the most exciting part of the Glow Garden the Dinosaur Park, It has huge electronic glowing dinosaurs. This park is not just for fun but also built with educational purpose. Taking a stroll through this glazing concept is not all that it has to offer. It also has many stage shows with mind-blowing performances for your entertainment. All this together at one place is definitely a complete package offered based on a glow theme. Do make sure you book this park ticket from our website and have Fun.
- Pick-up/Drop Off from your location or Hotel in Dubai
- Entry to Glow Garden Park
- Access to Glow Park
- Access to Dino Park
- Access to Glow Art Park
- Live stage Performance
|Glow Garden Tickets only
||Direct to park, Timing 4:00 Pm to 12 PM; On Thursday, Friday and public holidays 4:00Pm to 10:00PM
|Glow Garden Tickets with private Transfers
||As per request
||Call driver 30 minutes in Advance
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website