Egypt is one of the oldest civilizations on the banks of the longest river Nile; it is also a country with hottest climate as it is a part of the great desert of Sahara. From tourism point of view there are many tourism places in Egypt that are truly fascinating that takes you to the tour to the era in 14th to 20th century BC. The Pyramids and great Sphinx of Giza are very impressive structures built in the ancient era. Egypt also has many ancient temple remains in the city of Thebes, valley of kings and historic places that are prime tourism locations across the country displaying ancient heritage, art and history museums and many beautiful mosques adding to the most visited tourism locations in Egypt.
It also has other tourism activities like cursing in Nile River, Dive resort by the sea side, Red sea and Mediterranean Sea Coastal Strip.
To visit Egypt visa is required to be applied before travel, at Citron Tours we help you with Egypt visa application that you can apply on our website directly or contact us for visa application.
- Original Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Minimum 2 blank pages on passport
- UAE Resident Visa valid for minimum 3 months
- Original Bank with banks stamp statement of latest 3 months
- For employee addressing embassy require:
Company documents: Valid Trade license, self-introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details of partner, investor & owner
- Applicant’s documents: Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Embassy
- Recent 3 photographs size 3.5X4.5CM with white background
- For business visa invitation letter is required
- Assistance in Filling Application form
- Submission of Application at the Embassy
- Documents verification
- Visa stamping is done on Original passport hence it will be kept at the embassy
- Personal visit to the embassy is required
- Booking flight and Hotel as per the requirement
Normally it takes 5-7 working days, depending on the documents and timely submission
Contact us on Email Address: email@example.com ; Contact Number: +971 4 222 5022 & +971508778476. We ensure hassle-free visa process with accurate information and No hidden charges.
** Please carry confirmed return tickets and hotel booking voucher, as it will be checked at the Airport.
Terms and conditions
International visa/s applied through citron tourism is based on a set of terms and conditions, an agreement between customer/s and the our company. We have specifically mentioned all the T&C you need to read carefully before the application of visa through Citron Tours International visa services:
1. We at citron will help you choose appropriate visa type as per the information provided by you.
2. Visa approval and process time is sole discretion of the consulate of embassy, Citron will not be held responsible for any delay or rejection from the embassy for any reason that may include below mentioned and others:
(a). Application form incomplete
(b). Wrong information or excluded fields
(c). Incomplete or unverified supporting documents
(d). Airline tickets found to be not booked
Any additional expense incurred due to the above will be payable by the customer/s
3. On request we can help you book Hotel, Flight Tickets for the destination you wish to travel
4. If not mentioned as a mandatory requirement, we advise booking flight tickets and hotel after your visa is approved and all the procedure associated is completed.
5. Please make sure you have all the documents that are required and specified mandatory before you travel.
6. Most countries may need atleast 6 months validity on your passport from the travel date you have finalized
7. Please make sure you send us all the documents required in a timely manner for the visa process
8. Embassy appointment date is on first come first serve basis. The appointment date may change if we do not have all the required documents in the application as requested.
9. On receiving the visa Please check all the information mentioned on the visa and inform us. If there is any correct required it needs to update on immediate basis. Failing which citron will not be liable for any issues due to delay
10. Any change of travel plans or additional requirement should be informed to us in advance. If not update with change Citron will not accept any liability for the same
11. On completion of process we will ensure all your original and sensitive documents are carefully returned to you in timely manner
12. Processing fees will be charged as per the visa issuing country which may vary from country to country. Services charges will be charged additionally for the visa application assistance from our company
13. You can make payment through credit, debit card or bank transfer and we ensure you the amount will immediately billed for the requested service on our system
14. Visa charges and service fees are subject to change without any prior notice as per the change in process from the embassy
15. Please not visa processing time may vary depending on applied country, embassy appointment time, any change in procedure and documentation delay
16. The embassy associated with country of the visa application will verify and do thorough check on the documents once submitted. To grant or deny visa is sole discretion of embassy, citron does not guarantee to provide approval from our end
17. Any cancellation or rejected visa post submission will not receive a refund amount
18. If you opt to cancel before submission you may receive upto 50% amount as it does not cover administration, service and bank charges
19. For any sudden change in visa policies from embassy , citron will not be liable for any refund or loss of amount.
20. Please update us well in advance and on firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation request
21. There may be change is policies, charges and procedure which will be amended on our website on timely manner. We request all customer to go through the policies time to time before application
22. As per citron tours, we protect customer information and data and it will not be accessible anyone from our system
23. We will maintain the confidentiality of the application and documents provided for the application and shall be used only for the said purpose as per the service request