Per Adult on DBL/TWN
Per Child below 10yrs
|4 STAR||INR 55000||INR 30000|
DAY WISE ITINERARY
DAY 1 – Arrive Dubai International Airport
Arrive into Dubai. Our local representative will meet you outside the customs area. Driver will Pick you from the Airport and Drop off’s for Check In to the hotel 0200hrs. Later you will be picked up for Dhow Marina New Dubai Dinner Cruise. Your Dhow departs with 90 minutes of cruising with International Buffet Dinner & Live Entertainment on board. (Dinner)
Overnight stay at Hotel as per your choice
DAY 2 – In Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up as per the guest’s comfort ability with the Beautiful Half A Day Dubai City Tour in the Morning. You get to see two different sides of Dubai, the historical one and the modern one. This tour package is perfect for those who want to view the entire city of Dubai in a short period of time. The Dubai Frame –Glass Bridge Walk is the new addition to the marvelous architecture the city boasts of. Consisting of two vertical towers of 150 meters height connected by a 100-square-meter bridge, the Dubai Frame is a highlight of the Dubai skyline. It has a museum and gallery where you can see the growth of Dubai from a simple fishing village to the ultra-modern city it is today with the use of photos and advanced technology. On the Second Half Guest would be picked up to enjoy the next 5-6 hrs at the Dessert Safari with BBQ Dinner (Veg and Non Veg) along with various adventurous rides like Dune bashing, Camel riding, Henna Tattooing, Live entertaining show like Belly Dance, Tanoura and Fire Show. Quad Biking is at extra cost depending on the Hours the guest choose** (Breakfast, Dinner)
Overnight stay at Hotel as per your choice.
DAY 3 – In Dubai
Today morning after breakfast you would be picked up to visit the Miracle Garden as you enter, stroll along the painstakingly manicured themed gardens as well as pathways, and admire its several unique structures and water features – all stupendously decked up with a vivid array of flowers and plants. Filled with over 100 million blooming flowers from 70 plus rare, exotic and indigenous floral species, the garden is also recognized by Guinness Book of World Records for its astonishing flower wall, which is the largest of its kind in the world. Later visit would be to the Global Village is a favorite of adults and kids alike, with its attractions like Carnival (fun fair park), Wheel of the World (Ferris wheel), Circus! Circus!, and Stunt Show, experience the Cultural Entertainment with unlimited fun, Enjoy the Food ,Souvenirs, Shopping, Rides (At your own cost). And then you will be dropped off 30 mins in prior at the top counter – Burj Khalifa 124th & 125th Floor. After enjoying the Breathe taking view at the Burj Khalifa, guest could start walking to the Dubai Mall for experiencing the Fountain Show the largest performing fountain in the world. Starting in the evening at around six, the Dubai Fountain has a light, sound and water show every 30 minutes. The beauty of the fountain dancing against the tunes of soulful Arabic or world music is something that would leave you mesmerized and do some shopping at the biggest shopping mall at Dubai. (Breakfast)
Overnight stay at Hotel as per your choice
DAY 4 – In Dubai
After breakfast, as per the guest’s timing driver will be picking them up to Abu Dhabi City Tour, our guide will help you explore the historical and architectural brilliance of the city’s attractions. On this comprehensive tour, explore some of the capital city’s most legendary sights. Travel through the serene Sadiyat Island and enjoy a stopover at Date Market. This is followed by a drive along the picturesque Corniche area and then a photo op at Emirates Palace Hotel. Next in the itinerary is a trip to the massive and all-white Sheik Zayed Mosque, also known as Grand Mosque. Immerse in its tranquil ambience, admire the breathtaking architectural style, and catch exquisite views of such prized exhibits as gold chandeliers meticulously studded with Austrian Swarovski crystals. Optional FERRARI WORLD THEAME PARK is at extra Cost as per the guest’s choice** (Breakfast)
Overnight stay at Hotel as per your choice
DAY 5 – In Dubai
After breakfast, today your day is free for shopping on your own choices including malls, luxury boutiques and authentic Emirati souks – all of which provide access to incredible bargain galore. If you wish to pick some out of the box merchandises like stunning gold jewelry pieces or hand-made carpets at a brilliant price while strolling along the traditional souks. Optional: Dubai Theme Parks 1 Day Any 2 Parks: (Motiongate™, Legoland® and Bollywood Park™) OR Atlantis Water Park & Lost Chambers Aquarium is at extra Cost as per the guest’s choice** (Breakfast)
Overnight stay at 4* Hotel as per your choice
DAY 6 – In Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Later check out & pick up & transfer to airport for departure for your flight back home. Hope you enjoyed your trip with Citron Tours! (Breakfast)
Tour Cost Includes:
- Tourist VISA Fees
- COVID Insurance
- 05 Nights 4STAR Accommodation
- 05 Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 01 Dinner at Dhow Cruise
- 01 BBQ Dinner at Dessert Safari
- Transportation in A/C SIC vehicle
- Transfers with Arrival & Departure Assistance at the Airport
- Sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Plan
Tour cost Excludes:
- 5% GST & 5%TCS
- Roundtrip AIRFARE.
- Tourism Dirham AED10 to AED20 per night per room depending on the hotel will be collected at the time of check in and the same is not included in the package.
- Any item/ service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
- Additional cost that will be incurred for transfers other than specified in the inclusions.
- Any high season surcharge that may be imposed by the hotel.
- Porte rage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes routing charged by airlines on your ticket.
- Any increase in visa fees.
- To book & confirm you tour : Pay 50% of the total package cost
- 20days prior to the travel date : Pay in Full 100% of total package cost
|Optional Tours / Add On’s:||Price Per Person|
|Dolphinarium – Regular Tickets to Dolphin & Seal Show||INR 2500|
|Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo – Basic Tickets||INR 3500|
|Museum of Future||INR 3500|
|1 Day Any 2 Parks Pass: (Ferrari World / Yas / Warner Bros)||INR 7500|
|1 Day Any 2 Parks Pass: (Motiongate™, Legoland® and Bollywood Park™)||INR 8500|
|Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park & Lost Chamber Aquarium Super Pass||INR 8500|
|Helicopter Ride 15Mins||INR 20000|
- Visa approval will be under the sole discretion of the Embassy and Citron Tours will not be held responsible in case of any visa rejection.
- Standard Hotel Check-in at 02 PM; Check out at 12 PM
- If payment is made to our Indian account in INR 5%GST will be applicable on overall cost.
- For any credit card payment 2-3% bank charges will be levied.
- Booking confirmation and total price are subject to the availability of the hotel rooms.
- At the time of booking due to New Year’s Eve additional surcharge will be applicable as per holidays, festivals, and special events.
- No blocking has been made as of now, hence all services are subject to availability upon confirmation
- In case asked Refundable Deposit Payment / Credit Card for Guarantee need to be provided at the Hotel
- Telephones – Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which are easily available by showing your passport at the airport.
- There are no refunds for any unutilized services on tour.Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- It is advisable to carry an international travel adapter to avoid any inconvenience.
- Travel Light 15Kg checked in luggage & 7Kg hand luggage per person is allowed in the flight.
- 100 % charges will be applicable for any kind of No Show.
- Advisory related to COVID may change at the last moment also, Travel Company & Supplier is not responsible for any change of advisory at the last moment.
- In case of any Person tests positive for COVID-19, customers will need to unconditionally abide, adhere and comply solely at your costs and expenses to all laws, rules, notifications, Travel advisories, guidelines, directives and communications issued from time to time by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad, related to your tour to the foreign destination and/or on your return from the tour to your home destination in India or Abroad including but not limited to Covid-19 Protocols on quarantine, vaccinations etc. or in connection with any other Pandemic, epidemic, disease, condition etc., which may be communicated by all or any Governments, Authorities, Ministries, Departments, Local Bodies in India or Abroad with or without notice at any point of time whether at the commencement of the tour, during the tour and/or on the completion of the tour, as the case may be”.
- The Itinerary may be modified depending on the availability of the services and may be rearranged accordingly.
- Tours terms and conditions will be as mentioned on our website (https://www.citrontours.ae/page/terms-conditions)Cancellations Policy & Charges:
- Between 30–11days prior to Dep Date : 50% of the total package cost
- Within 10days prior to Dep Date : 100% of total package cost
CALL US: +91 73052 10444
EMAIL US: email@example.com