An Architectural Jewel standing tall in pride towering the skies of Dubai. This magnificent building is the tallest tower on earth. A 828 meter tall Structure with more than 160 floors has bagged many world records like The Tallest tower, Highest number of stories, Highest observatory deck, Elevator with longest travel distance, Fastest Elevator and many more.
With this tour you get an access to 124th floor observatory deck and 125th floor deck. Boarding in the world’s fastest elevator that operates at the speed of 10 m/s, that’s right it is that fast yet very comfortable. Reaching on the 124th Floor you get an access to the polished interiors especially crafted for the visitors. This deck also has a very high grade Telescopes from which you can take a closer look at the world below. It also has an outdoor observation terrace that renders a view of beautiful skyline. Once you reach the 125th Floor you can enjoy the Arabic Masrabiya Style décor which is absolutely awesome. This floor also has a green screen where you take special effects picture reminding you of this visit and fun time you had at the Burj Khalifa. Do not miss an opportunity to visit this prestigious site on your visit to Dubai.
Burj Khalifa also has an observatory deck on 148th Floor also known as Burj Khalifa Sky, with a high class premium lounge for a fantastic beginning to the highest observatory deck and a fascinating view from such a height. It also allows you to explore 124th and 125th Floor giving you an opportunity to see all 3 floors the exotic interiors and wonderful views of the city.
You can book this tour from the various options available on our website.
* Non Refundable tickets, please reach 30 minutes prior to the allotted slot timing.
- Pick-up from your location or Hotel in Dubai on sic basis
- Access to 124th Floor the Observatory Deck
- Access to 125th floor 360-Degree view Deck
- Transfers available on private basis
- Drop Off from your location or Hotel in Dubai on sic basis
|Burj Khalifa Tour without transfers||Direct to location, Reach 30 minutes prior to the booked time slot||NA|
|Burj Khalifa Tour with Transfers||60 to 90 minutes prior to the booked Slot time||Call the driver after finishing the tour for drop-off|
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website