GROUP TOUR PRICE ONLY LAND
|FIXED DEPARTURE DATES|
|INR 165000 Per person||Jul 1,15,29
|2 nights||Toronto||Elements Toronto Airport|
|1 night||Ottawa||Four Points Hotel & Conf Centre Gatineau|
|2 nights||Montreal||Hilton Montréal Aéroport|
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day: 1 Arriving in Toronto (D)
Welcome to Toronto! Passengers will be picked up from the airport. On arrival please call the given phone number for the driver to come to the pickup location. The passengers will be dropped at the hotel. Check into Hotel (Check-in time 3 PM). Meet and greet with tour manager at 6 pm in the hotel lobby. Your Tour Manager prepares you for your upcoming adventure. Please note that if your flight is coming in late, you will miss the itinerary scheduled for today and there will not be any refunds. Enjoy a fabulous Indian Dinner with an array of mouthwatering dishes at an Indian restaurant. Depart for the guided night tour of Toronto where you’ll enjoy incredible views of the city and harbor. See the city’s most important landmarks, explore our favorite hidden corners, and hear the stories behind these significant sites. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 2 Day Trip to Niagra Falls (B,D)
After breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit Niagara Falls. Drive around the “Golden Horseshoe” of Lake Ontario and through vineyards and rich farmlands. Enjoy the visit to a winery at the Niagara by the lake. We will have a quick photo stop at the famous Floral Clock. Later, board a Niagara Falls sightseeing cruise for a thrilling boat ride to view the thundering falls from river level and then proceed to the Journey Behind the Falls, later visit the Skylon Tower. Ride to the top of the Tower to view the entire Niagara Region from 774 feet up above ground. After a delicious dinner at Indian Restaurant drive back towards Toronto and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day: 3 Toronto to Ottawa (B,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and drive towards Ottawa (about 3 hrs drive). Enroute we will have a quick stop at The Big Apple The World’s Biggest Apple And Bakery, a Roadside venue featuring counter-serve dining, a country store, mini-golf, and kiddie train rides. On the way stop at Kingston, a Canadian city on Lake Ontario, at the mouth of the Cataraqui and St. Lawrence rivers. It’s known as the “Limestone City” for its grand 19th-century buildings, including the lakeside Kingston City Hall. Free time to explore this town and have lunch on your own. Board the cruise at Rockport to view the spectacular views of the 1000 Islands. Discover and experience the Heart of the 1000 Islands, majestic castles, and whispers of a thousand legends, as you cruise the breathtaking 1000 Islands. After the cruise, drive towards Ottawa. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Ottawa.
Day: 4 Ottawa to Montreal (B,D)
Checkout of the hotel after breakfast. Enjoy the guided city tour of Ottawa. Let our professional tour guides introduce you to the historical landmarks, exciting attractions, and beautiful scenery that Canada’s capital has to offer. After lunch, drive towards Montreal. Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal. This is a beautiful church with a spectacular altar, gorgeous wood carvings, lovely stained glass, an epic-sized pipe organ, and mini altars. This tour is an ideal introduction to the history of Notre-Dam Parish, the building of the church, key architectural features, and the many works of art that adorn the building. Continue with the Guided City Tour of Montreal. Experience an overview of Montréal and its historical sites where you will discover all of the characteristics this city has to offer. Our charming tour guide will present you with one of the world’s largest French-speaking cities with numerous museums, restaurants, and shops. End the day with a delicious dinner at an Indian restaurant and an overnight stay in Montreal.
Day: 5 Quebec city Day Trip (B,D)
After breakfast drive towards Quebec city (about 3 hrs drive). After lunch on your own, proceed to the guided city tour of Quebec City. Enjoy a magnificent tour of this 400-year-old city, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. Québec City, a UNESCO World Heritage Treasure is surrounded by gorgeous landscapes. historical, cultural, and outdoor activities and exquisite food. Drive back to Montreal. Dinner at an Indian restaurant and overnight stay in Montreal
Day: 6 Fly Back (B)
Today after breakfast, check out from the hotel (check out time is 11 am). The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to the Montreal (YUL) airport. Please check with the bell desk regarding shuttle timings. If you have any early flight & no shuttle is operational, please take a cab on your own. (Shuttle timings is from 5 AM to 9 PM). A packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking an early flight.
- To book & confirm you tour : Pay 25% of the total package cost
- 45days prior to the travel date : Pay 50% of the total package cost
- 25days prior to the travel date : Pay 100% of total package cost
Tour Cost Includes:
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees
- 5 nights’ accommodation as mentioned or similar based on availability
- Airport Transportation in A/C vehicle on SIC basis
- Transfers with Arrival & Departure Assistance at the Airport
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for City tour only
- 5 American Breakfasts
- 5 Dinners at the Indian restaurant
- Sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Plan on SIC basis
Tour cost Excludes
- Round Trip Airfare
- 5% GST & 5% TCS
- Mandatory Tips
- Any item/ service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
- Additional cost that will be incurred for transfers other than specified in the inclusions.
- Any high season surcharge that may be imposed by the hotel.
- Porte rage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes routing charged by airlines on your ticket.
- Any increase in visa fees.
- No booking has been made as of now, hence all services are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- In case asked Refundable Deposit Payment / Credit Card for Guarantee need to be provided at the Hotel.
- Telephones – Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which are easily available by showing your passport at the airport
- There are no refunds for any unutilized services on tour.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- It is advisable to carry an international travel adapter to avoid any inconvenience.
- Travel Light 20Kg checked in luggage & 7Kg hand luggage per person is allowed in the flight.
Cancellations Policy & Charges:
- Prior to 45days prior to Departure Date : Booking Deposit is non refundable
- Between 44–16days prior to Dep Date : 50% of the total package cost
- Within 15days to Dep Date : 100% of total package cost