GROUP TOUR PRICE ONLY LAND
|INR 120,000 Per person|
|3 nights||MELBOURNE||The Victoria Hotel Melbourne or Similar|
|3 nights||SYDNEY||Vibe Sydney / Travelodge Sydney or Similar|
DAY WISE ITINERARY
Day 1: Arrival Sydney – Show Boat Dinner Cruise
Arrive Sydney, Tycoon Holidays™ representative will transfer you to pre-booked Hotel. In the evening, enjoy the Show boat dinner cruise. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 2: Sydney – Half Day City Tour & Discovery 2 Passes
Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for half day Sydney city tour. HIGHLIGHTS: Spectacular Darling Harbour, Sydney Entertainment Centre, Chinatown, Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail, Sydney Opera House, The Rocks – Sydneys birthplace, Conservatorium of Music, Parliament House, Hyde Park, St James Cathedral, St Marys Cathedral, Art Gallery and the Domain, Visit Mrs Macquaries Chair – superb views of the harbour and city skyline, Royal Australian Naval Base of Garden Island, Kings Cross – Sydney hot spot, Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse, The Gap – stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads, Visit Bondi Beach – Australia most famous surf beach, Historic and trendy Paddington, Sydney Tower, Sydney Town Hall. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Sydney – Blue Mountains Wildlife Adventure Tour
Breakfast at hotel. The day is free at leisure or you can travel over Sydney Harbour Bridge for a full circle tour of the Blue Mountains. Sheer escarpments, rugged bushland and awe-inspiring views from mountain lookouts. Ride the Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Skyway Cable Car (own expense) and see the Three Sisters rock formation. Visit an Australian Wildlife Park, meet unique Australian animals and perhaps have your photo taken with a cuddly Koala! Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Sydney – Melbourne
This morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel & transfers to the airport for your onward flight to Melbourne. Arrival at Melbourne airport and transfer to your pre booked hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Melbourne – City Tour & Eureka Tower
Breakfast at hotel. Then proceed for city sightseeing to explore city of Melbourne. Melbourne has compelling appeal in its gardens, its history, its character and its charm. Highlights of the city tour include the Italian Quarter, the Shrine of Remembrance, the Botanic Gardens, where you may enjoy a Devonshire Tea, Fitzroy Gardens, Captain Cook Cottage and spectacular city views from Westgate Bridge. The rest of the day is free at leisure. After the city tour, proceed for Eureka skydeck88 tour in which you get an opportunity to see Melbourne from a very different perspective and view the city from the 88th floor of the Eureka Tower. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Melbourne – Phillip Island & Penguins Tours
Breakfast at hotel. The morning is free at leisure. In the evening get ready for a trip to Phillip Island. On Phillip Island visit the Koala Conversation Center and view the fur seal and mutton bird colonies. Dinner (own expense) in Cowes then on to watch the penguins waddle ashore and make their way to their burrows in the sand dunes. Arrive in Melbourne approx 4 hours after sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Melbourne – Departure
This morning Breakfast at hotel. Transfers to the airport for your return flight back home.
- To book & confirm you tour : Pay 25% of the total package cost
- 45days prior to the travel date : Pay 50% of the total package cost
- 30days prior to the travel date : Pay 100% of the total package cost
Tour Cost Includes:
- Travel Insurance upto 50000USD.
- Visa Fee
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sydney
- 3 Nights accommodation in Melbourne
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise
- Sydney City tour
- Sydney Discovery 2 pass (Sydney Wildlife World, Sydney Aquarium or Sydney Tower and Oz Trek)
- Melbourne City Tour
- Eureka Skydeck 88 Entry
- Phillip Island Nature park tour
- All tours & airport transfers on SIC basis
Tour cost Excludes
- Round trip economy class Air tickets.
- 5% GST & 5% TCS if paid in INR to us.
- Tours mentioned as optional
- 2-3% card charges will be applicable for credit card payments.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc
- Any item/ service not mentioned in the service inclusions column
- Additional cost that will be incurred for transfers other than specified in the inclusions.
- Any high season surcharge that may be imposed by the hotel.
- Porte rage at hotels, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature and also food drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Any increase in airfare / taxes routing charged by airlines on your ticket.
- Any increase in visa fees.
- No booking has been made as of now, hence all services are subject to availability upon confirmation.
- In case asked Refundable Deposit Payment / Credit Card for Guarantee need to be provided at the Hotel.
- Telephones – Suggest to buy a local SIM card, which are easily available by showing your passport at the airport
- There are no refunds for any unutilized services on tour.
- Any damage caused to hotel rooms/coach during your stay, shall be borne by the concerned passengers.
- It is advisable to carry an international travel adapter to avoid any inconvenience.
- Travel Light 30Kg checked in luggage & 7Kg hand luggage per person is allowed in the flight.
Cancellations Policy & Charges:
- Prior to 45days prior to Departure Date : Booking Deposit is non refundable
- Between 44–16days prior to Dep Date : 50% of the total package cost
- Within 15days prior to travel : 100% of total package cost