Abu Dhabi the most prestigious and important part of United Arabian Emirates is also the capital city. This presidential city holds many royal Arabian landmarks. Visit to this incredibly heritage rich city is a must in your itinerary. It has immense cultural touch with a combination of modern life style that is worth experiencing.
Amongst the most popular place to visit is the Grand mosque, it is the beautiful most mosque that has wonderful design and is an architectural marvel. Then we take you to the dates and fruits market which has variety of fruits and best quality dates from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and many other countries.
Touring through the city we take you through many such significant places. One of the places is the astonishing Emirates palace, a superficial landmark. A quick visit to Art gallery is an important stop for the art lovers it exhibits many art forms in which the most popular one is the carpet art. The Art forms presented in this gallery will take you to the heritage era. Followed by the drive through the rich and elegant corniche area, a modern living with beautiful skyline, high class restaurants, coffee shops and a good children’s play area.
In this tour we also take you to the Yas Island which has theme parks. The Ferrari world is a Ferrari based theme park with the fastest roller coaster in the world and many more adventure rides. In our city tour we give you a short visit near this theme park to enhance your touring experience. Choosing to take this city tour you will be delighted and filled with joy.
- Pick-up/Drop Off from your location or Hotel in Dubai
- Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road
- A guided tour to Abu Dhabi city
- Visit to the Grand Mosque named as The Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit to Dates and Fruit Market
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace
- Visit to Heritage Village and Art Gallery
- Visit to Abu Dhabi Corniche Area
- Visit to Yas Island
- Ferrari Park Best Theme park (Photo stop from outside)
- Booking options available On SIC (Sharing basis) as well as private bases
|Abu Dhabi City Tour||7:30 to 8:30AM||6:30 to 7:30 PM|
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Any cancellation before 3 working days of the tour will get 100% refund, Services cancelled in 2 working days prior to the tour date will get 50% refund and any cancellation within 48 hours of the tour date cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website