EXPO is biggest event of this year hosted at the most prestigious Business Hub –Dubai. EXPO is an excellent opportunity for People across the world to explore new innovations, Business opportunities on a Global scale sharing and learning of Ideas, Which is the prime aim of this exhibition.
191 countries participating at this exhibition will display the best ideas, innovations and their finest achievements Hosted at beautiful artistic pavilions for every participating country. A platform to work together on various Global challenges, Innovation and technologies, Architecture, Business and entrepreneurship.
This event also has various other aspects like sharing of Art, culture, Educational Programs presented from different parts of the world. Not just that it has excellent arrangements, entertainment and is definitely a sight to behold.
EXPO Dubai is a must visit event for everyone to be a part of better tomorrow. A visit to Expo will be a lifetime experience. Entry pass available on our website, choose from the options available as per your preference.
Event Dates: 1st October 2021to 31st March 2022
Timings: 10:00 to 00:00 (Saturday to Wednesday and10:00 to 02:00 (Thursday and Friday)
Expo 2020 Location: Expo 2020 Dubai, Expo road, Dubai South , Jebel Ali Dubai, UAE.
- Free Entry for Children aged 6 to 17, Senior Citizens (60+), Students and people of determination, one companion with the people of determination.
- For companions tickets are available at discounted rates. Main person ticket is required for companion ticket entry
- or certain peak days please make prior reservations for entry directly on the Expo website or app even if you have a valid 1 day, one month or 6 month pass.
- On certain days number of entries will be accepted as per set website capacity.
- Children below 18 should be accompanied with Adult with valid document proof to get an entry.
- 1 Companion of the person of Determination needs to enter the site with the Person of determination.
- Expo 2020 Dubai, reserves all rights to modify benefits of tickets without any prior notice.
- The tickets are non-refundable.
- After first use it cannot be transferred to another person. During the first use an image capturing mechanism will have the ticket holder’s valid identity in the system at the entrance of the event, this is essential for security reasons
Terms and Conditions
- Transfers timing may vary by 30 to 60 minutes depending on the location/ Traffic Conditions
- Tickets Once booked cannot be refunded
- Any No show/ partial use of service/s are non-refundable
- Any service/ entry denied due to lack of documents or reporting late to any service is non-refundable
- For water parks and theme parks child entry may depend on the height
- You may be asked for a valid ID proof
- Tickets booked for any park/excursions are non- refundable
- For entry in any mosque during the booked service please wear fully covered clothing and cover your head as the entry will not permissible if the dressing is not appropriate.
- Please follow Dress Code policy for services like meals/ Visit at Burj Al Arab, Atlantis the Palm, Burj Khalifa etc.
- In case of any medical condition, health issues, pregnancy or senior persons travelling for the tours, please make sure you consult the doctor before booking any service.
- Citron tour will not be responsible in case of any ride/ service is not operational at park/s for maintenance or safety purposes
- We recommend you to carry sunglasses, cap, sunscreen for any outdoor tour/service
- We recommend you to carry Swim wear, goggles, additional pair of clothes for water park and water sports activities.
- Carry your voucher/s for third party tours and service/s booked through our website